Tulip Farm

The front of the tractor has an odd back-tilt, but I love this image! :) Looks like a fun place to shoot.

The front of the tractor has an odd back-tilt, but I love this image! :) Looks like a fun place to shoot.

It is. I know what you mean. I think it might be slightly back heavy.

Sarcasm?

Good photo.

Thanks.

No sarcasm. I think the horizon is level but the tractor itself is tilted back. Am I looking at it wrong?

Very nice. This belongs on a John Deere calendar. I just don't see the odd tilt :scratch:

Nice shot. beautiful flowers. great colors and comp. later Ed

Ummmm, it's fairly simple...the back of the tractor is lower than the front...could be for any number of reasons...tires on the front could be a wee bit taller than "stock spec"...tires on the back might be a bit small or worn...back end of the tractor is heavier than the front end...might be parked on a slight,slight incline. Tomorrow we send out an exploratory team with scientific equipment to ascertain the exact cause of this most minor misalignment mystery....Shaggy and Scooby and Velma are on their way!!!! Rest easy, TPF'ers, rest easy. Crack open another and await the findings from the exploratory team.

Ummmm, it's fairly simple...the back of the tractor is lower than the front...could be for any number of reasons...tires on the front could be a wee bit taller than "stock spec"...tires on the back might be a bit small or worn...back end of the tractor is heavier than the front end...might be parked on a slight,slight incline. Tomorrow we send out an exploratory team with scientific equipment to ascertain the exact cause of this most minor misalignment mystery....Shaggy and Scooby and Velma are on their way!!!! Rest easy, TPF'ers, rest easy. Crack open another and await the findings from the exploratory team.

Or just stuck in the mud! :lol:

Dude, you don't have a bad photo on this forum. Will you quit it already?? It's very depressing. :lol::hail:

It's not your framing problem.

As you can see, the horizon is perfectly level. My guess would be that the tractor has uneven tire size, or is intentionally built that way to shift the CoG.

$Screen Shot 2013-03-30 at 9.11.31 PM.jpg

Thank you everyone. It's a pretty place with a lot of photo opportunities.

I think shooting it wider would be better. Really show how big the tulip field is (compared to the tractor)... unless of course it is not really big.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back