What's new

Tulips By The Fence

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo with a cheap point-and-shoot two or three years ago in Niagara-on-the-Lake (a nice little town a few miles away from Niagara Falls). At the time I didn't know that the petals were overexposed. Thanks to what I have learned from this board, now I know this one is flawed!

Warts and all, it still remains one of my favourites pictures.

C&C appreciated.
 
Last edited:
hazzah! if it wasn't overexposed it would be just another boring picture of tulips. as it stands, the tulips glow! go out there and overexpose some more shots! i'm going to.
 
LOL... Thanks, I look forward to seeing your overexposed stuff :wink:

Any other comments? Don't be shy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom