bulldurham10 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 4,239 Reaction score 7,434 Location NW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2025 #1
terri44 15 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,829 Reaction score 9,625 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2025 Admin 🛠️ #2 Another beauty I overlooked! I'd love to see the whole vase here, but your platinum process is flawless.
Another beauty I overlooked! I'd love to see the whole vase here, but your platinum process is flawless.
cgw126 152 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 6,580 Reaction score 6,084 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2025 #3 The off-kilter vase makes the shot. No longer a nicely-processed still-life snoozer.