mfacer TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2004 Messages 112 Reaction score 1 Location Manchester, UK Oct 6, 2005 #1 this is a tunnel which is only about 1.5 metres high... it runs underneath a train track... LOTS of graffiti as you'd imagine... believe it's a popular at night with the local yobbo's!
this is a tunnel which is only about 1.5 metres high... it runs underneath a train track... LOTS of graffiti as you'd imagine... believe it's a popular at night with the local yobbo's!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2005 #2 I like the shot. I would like to see a little more contrast and definately more of the tunnel (if possible).
I like the shot. I would like to see a little more contrast and definately more of the tunnel (if possible).