Turbo Tax

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone used Turbo Tax? Wondering what everyone thought of it.
How do you usually do it? CPAs, H&R Block or by yourself?

An article from Yahoo News.

We were just talking about this in Finance class, several classmates have used it and love it. I usually go to a CPA and get business and personal done all together. I've had quite a few real estate transactions in the past years and I wanted to make sure it was done correctly. I think I might do my personal ones on my own next year since school will be done and I'll have less to worry about.

WAIT!!! You can save yourself the money you'd spend on turbo tax and still use it. They charge you around $40 bucks for the program that you have to upgrade every year and you'll still pay for your filing....Instead, you can go to www.turbotax.com and use the program online, for free...every year. The only thing you'll pay is for the filing. Much better deal on an already awesome program. (hope this made it before you bought it)

Thanks Aubrey for the note. I shall keep that in mind next yr. if I get the TTax.

In the meantime, let me check out orie's suggestion.

Thanks!

i personall go to a cpa anything beyond my name and i get confused
better to let the pros handle it (for me anyways)

LOL, this is funny my current job is providing tech support for H&R Block's TaxCut software. It the most boring software ever to support, but I could easily get my Tax Preparer's license now... My advice, Turbo Tax is much better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back