Turkey Time

Nice shots. I've seen a few in the wild but was never close enough to get a decent shot. I did though have to slow down once to prevent running over some while they proceeded to cross the road.

Jerry

Nice set. I really like picture 1. Picture two would be so much stronger if you didn't crop off the tail.

Nice shots. I've seen a few in the wild but was never close enough to get a decent shot. I did though have to slow down once to prevent running over some while they proceeded to cross the road.

Jerry
Thanks for your comment.... they are very shy ,If you see them in the woods .....you have done well , I use a blind ,and call them to me .

Nice set. I really like picture 1. Picture two would be so much stronger if you didn't crop off the tail.

Thank you too , your comments are appreciated . I try to not justify , mistakes.
As in photo #2 . but was a long lens and too close to the subject. However , the Beard and the Spurs ,are what "Scores " a Turkey ,and If a hunter sees that photo.."Like in an outdoors magazine " He will really like It. I absolutely Agree with you though...It would Have been much stronger .

Wow @ these shots!

Thank You ,I spend a good amount of time ,in the great outdoors . Hoping to get published soon ,Have made some contacts ,and received replies .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back