Turkey Vulture

Nice shots, but they would be better if you didn't miss focus on the first one, and lowered the frame in the second one, so his tail isn't cropped off.

he looks to have gotten the focus on the eye when you look at it through his flickr

The first photo is still a little softer on the eye than the tail, the DOF was a little shallow. But it does look much better on Flickr. :)

It was literally a drive by lol. I had cars behind me!

Pretty decent shots considering the circumstances.

Yeah considering you slammed on the brakes and created a huge traffic jam you know the normal things us wildlife photographer do to get a shot or two.you done well. Nice Shots. I am still waiting my custom bumper sticker that reads.This vehicle makes sudden stops and occasional sudden moves in reverse for wildlife photography so step off my bumper.

I drove by them and kept thinking about the images I could have got 30 seconds after so I turned around and then turned around again to be far enough away with the 150-600. Even at 150 they were almost too close. It was single af point and I made it a quick stop. The other 3 photos came out off focus.

So ugly they're photo worthy. Lol. All things considered, great shots.

They may not be the most appealing in looks but beautiful in there soaring flight.

Wow, great!
Did you crop it in post?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back