Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beach 2 Mar 19-3.jpg

Beach 2 Mar 19-1.jpg

Beach 2 Mar 19-2.jpg

Nice set. I think I like the perspective and composition in #2 the best. Where were you shooting from?

Cheers P.

I was on a lower walkway along a local beach front. The birds were slightly above my head level, which is quite unusual for wee waders like these. I'm usually looking down on them from a sea wall so this pov made a nice change.

I like #1. It is a nice, crisp shot.

i can't tell if the second one is level. j/k.

nice photos of a pretty bird. the second one is my favorite, the 3/4 view of the bird and the foreground has more interesting features than in the third.

i can't tell if the second one is level. j/k.

nice photos of a pretty bird. the second one is my favorite, the 3/4 view of the bird and the foreground has more interesting features than in the third.

:allteeth::allteeth:

Yeah, it's level:345:

Thank you;)

My pick is #2 for how it's coming up over the hill, it creates more drama and the angle to the bird is the best of the three.

The ground in #1 isn't level, it's leaning to the left :)allteeth: jk) and the temp needs to come up a wee smidge. An easy fix. Nice set all around.

The ground in #1 isn't level, it's leaning to the leftQUOTE]

Yes dear boy, that's because its scrambling down an embankment right to left. Funny thing about embankments, they're not level:wink-6:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back