Turtle!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of our resident turtles, there are two we have seen every year and this is the smaller one. Found it crossing the driveway the other day on the way between pond and river.

It was too funny, when I was shooting his butt (couldn't resist his tail with the algae on it) he was looking over his shoulder as if to say Hey! Get away from my butt! lol

IMG_8723-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_8738-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Nice! Turtles look absolutely bored.

What is he eating, the sucker looks stoned. Lol. Nice shots. Ed

You just can't help yourself when you saw his butt! Now you will be ignored for the rest of his natural life...:mrgreen: Nice boring shot though...you've achieved that look. LOL

Ah, the old snapper, they look so bully. Great shot.

Thanks all :)

Lol Ed! Maybe that's not algae on his tail....

I see a snapper and the first thing I think of is "Baby fish and frog killer!" Snappers were NOT welcome in our ponds!

Nice shot!

Great shots! Love the butt shot.

turtles scare the bejesus out of me.
it's fricken gojira!

He looks like the Garfield of snappers!!!LOL

I really like the photo!

This is one of our resident turtles, there are two we have seen every year and this is the smaller one. Found it crossing the driveway the other day on the way between pond and river.

It was too funny, when I was shooting his butt (couldn't resist his tail with the algae on it) he was looking over his shoulder as if to say Hey! Get away from my butt! lol

G_8723-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_8738-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Did you attempt to pick it up??

Lol thanks all :)

Pro, nope didn't tempt fate, just let him make his own way across the drive and on to the river, last year the big one took its sweet time crossing the turnaround so we blocked the driveway so nobody ran it over by accident lol

Thats a super big turtle... Great pictures! I just took a few pics of a lil turtle a few weeks ago.... He was king of his fallen birch tree...

$turtle4.jpg

Most reactions

Back