What's new

TV in the Snow

I like the last one. It's just so... random. It makes zero sense and dammit I like it.
 
I've had snow on the TV screen before, it would get better after adjusting the antennae.
 
At first glance, I thought the dog in the second photo was some deranged shadow. Kinda freaked me out when I quickly scrolled down!
 
Poor technique. Recycling, that is. As for the photography, the last one woks best for me - obviously coming from a broken relationship, and no prospect of a new caring home...
 
I like the one with the dog best, but I'm not sure if it's the shot or just that I really like dogs. There is something about the movement of the dog and the static TV that makes it oddly interesting for me.

I like the last shot too, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom