What's new

TV Wins!

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
889184246_dKQfZ-L.jpg
 
I really like this. Focus seems sharp and I really like the colors. Maybe a little slower shutter speed to let some more light in, but I still like it just the way it is!
 
Thanks!

The book is "Understanding Exposure".
My own inside joke.
 
I like this a lot. Also, the concept made me smile.
 
I can only agree with everyone above me: this is a clever idea, I like the colours and also think that exposure is right, so you seem to be understanding it ;).
 
love the idea,the composition is simple,focused and clear,great photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom