What's new

Twelve Step Fellowship

Raincheck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
222
Reaction score
98
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi just another test,

The density of the droplets is too high “first time I created this frosted cool look and of course I over did it” it’s a process to create and fixate the droplets just spraying some water doesn’t work! I used “Artists gloss varnish spray” to prepare the glass “again used to much” then mixed-up some “corn syrup or liquid glucose” with lukewarm water to thin it down just enough it still sprays nicely using a spray bottle (chess what I did it again, to much!) Anyway you get the picture, not happy with the light but will give it ago once more this weekend.

$IMG_1320c.webp

If you have any helpful tips to improve this shot please do.

Grtx Raincheck




 
I think it's great, my only feedback would be to check you white balance. The head is looking a bit blue.

And why the hell no Irish Stout?!
 
Thanks Runnah,

Now you mention it I can see it (behind an other screen at the moment) I think it's time to calibrate my monitors!

Rain
 
Last edited:
Also, to my eye, it looks to be leaning ever so slightly to the left.

Or maybe I just need another cup of coffee...
 
Thanks Steve,

Again I have to be aware of these things during the shoot but (at least I am) so focused on lights the beer foam going down quickly and so on, one thing it's easy to correct!

Rain...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom