Bryan Pereira

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cute cubs who were having fun. Took lots of shots of them paying with and without mum.
400mm 4.5 around 1/2000
ke_mar31_5063.jpg
ke_mar31_5068.jpg
ke_mar31_5072.jpg

Last edited:
These are great. As to a favorite, it's a toss up but I'll go with #2.

Bryan, very nice. The first one is my favourite. Where did you capture these?

WesternGuy

WesternGuy
thanks, this in the mara, late last year. The family is used to me now, I see them a couple of times a year
Thanks Bryan. You still probably don't want to get out of the jeep and go and pet one :biggrin-93: .

WesternGuy

WesternGuy
thanks, this in the mara, late last year. The family is used to me now, I see them a couple of times a year
Thanks Bryan. You still probably don't want to get out of the jeep and go and pet one :biggrin-93: .

WesternGuy

more likely to get them wanting to come into my jeep - im quite happy with that though as you can see the smile on my face!
ke_mar31_IMG_4792-Edit-bry.jpg

WesternGuy

WesternGuy

more likely to get them wanting to come into my jeep - im quite happy with that though as you can see the smile on my face! View attachment 107139
Now that is close! Can't say I have ever had that happen, so I am not sure how I would react - wouldn't make any sudden moves, that's for sure! :biggrin-93:

Still not sure I would want to try and pet one!

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back