PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Old docks going to ruin near the Bruce Nuclear site.
I think this looks best viewed on a dark background and size does matter so I left in the link to it on Flickr
The editing could be better imho so suggestions on it would be awesome.
Thanks for taking a look!

Old Docks and Bruce Nuclear Station by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
I think this looks best viewed on a dark background and size does matter so I left in the link to it on Flickr
The editing could be better imho so suggestions on it would be awesome.
Thanks for taking a look!

Old Docks and Bruce Nuclear Station by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
