Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4944355963_236fe94197_b.jpg

1604u0.jpg

+/- EV2 @ 1ev Stepping and 1 at EV3

My eye was kind of drawn to that keep off sign on the left dock but i think if you took it off it might be better you know.

I didn't even notice that sign until he mentioned it but now that I did, I can't look away from it, ha. Probably should clone it out.

Yeah thats how i was. At first i didn't notice it but once i did lilke you i couldn't take my eyes off of it.

The border is very interesting, but i feel like it takes away from the feel of the shot

but it is still stunning nonetheless

Provo
Shooting into the sun when it is this low is not easy. I see the multiple images you bracketed, and noticed some 'lighter' images.
I like the golden glow...is it possible to raise the exposure a little and still keep the golden glow?

P.S.
If you had not mentioned this as an HDR, it would be very difficult to say it was one...a technically well done image.

Provo
Shooting into the sun when it is this low is not easy. I see the multiple images you bracketed, and noticed some 'lighter' images.
I like the golden glow...is it possible to raise the exposure a little and still keep the golden glow?

P.S.
If you had not mentioned this as an HDR, it would be very difficult to say it was one...a technically well done image.

That's kind of hard because going above 2ev the sun would now be in the blownout area if you look at the image you will see around the sun the lens flare forming adding a 3ev shot would make it very easy to see it blown out and the area around it would be now a very bright white.
And not so much golden I closely looked at the histogram when taking these shots.

Most reactions

Back