What's new

Two fall shots...

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these over the past couple of weeks. I liked the lighting on the leaves and thought it was cloudy thought the river shot was OK...any suggestions?

4032696389_8b17b28606_b.jpg
4033450638_150d3272d9_b.jpg
 
ashame the next couple of weeks will fly by and the colors are gone. both are excellent
 
Really digging the first one, I MISS MINNESOTA

Oh, today you wouldn't. Cloudy, rainy and 45. I'm hoping there will be something left this weekend. September was the warmest ever, and so colors are delayed - or gone. October has been the coldest ever recorded thus far, so trees are in shock. Many of the leaves just fell down. I went for a walk and saw the sun trying to break through so thought it was kind of cool how some of the leaves were lit and some of the others weren't. The second was at Banning State Park; I got a permit for the year for all the state parks and plan to use it a lot next summer. The weather is miserable, but the state park and trail system are quite peaceful and great for photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom