Two from Chicago Art Institute

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2whitessmalljpg.jpg

ladytakingpicsmalljpg.jpg

Not a fan of #2, the editing is pretty bad.

#1 could be good if you removed the red edge at the bottom right, and the white wall and post at the left. Also think your editing looks a little sloppy, I can see obvious halos around the people (this goes for photo 2 as well). It looks like you've selectively desaturated the rest of the image, which I quite like, but also looks like you've blurred the security guard - I would prefer it if he was sharp as well.

my 2c

Heres a rough edit on #1. I corrected the vertical and horizontal distortion which I think helped a lot. Unfortunately this kinda stretched the security guard's foot towards the edge of the frame, a bit more time and that is fixable.

$2whitessmal.jpg

Thanks. Good comments and advice. It's appreciated.

i am impressed about one thing.... these images rightly say how images can be impactful even when we miss the faces of the protagonists.... the reason is simple, we, like the viewers in the image are drawn to the images they are keen on.... yes... the guard has an awkward pose...is hea must within the frame? o, yes, he is needed for a gravity balance there....i am really impressed by fokkers edit.....

Heres a rough edit on #1. I corrected the vertical and horizontal distortion which I think helped a lot. Unfortunately this kinda stretched the security guard's foot towards the edge of the frame, a bit more time and that is fixable.

View attachment 3884

How did you move the guy over to the right w/o noticeably affecting the wall and floor? Can you point me to a tutorial or something? I use PC Elements and Corel PSP x2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back