What's new

Two from the lake

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing around a bit. They seem to be missing something...

c&c always welcome :)

#1
2654065617_4dabaca894_o.jpg


#2
2654065529_5ca72a9c51_o.jpg
 
First has some incredible tonal quality that attracts mystifies and stumps me. Any details. Howdyadoit? Single toning or was that interesting light natural and you are just that good? lol :)
 
Heh, thanks for the kind words, Tyjax.

First one is just me playing around with HDR. The colors are real, just tweaked and saturated to make them stand out.
As I look at the pic with fresh morning eyes tho, I think I missed compositionally on the pic itself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom