sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,701 Reaction score 71 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #1 Two male Jaguars, 7 months old. St. Louis Zoo.
mstephens TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Location Lexington Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #2 beautiful beast!!! ha ha ha!!! good shot, i really like the DOF. i look forward to seeing more
Kazoo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location London ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3 Nice DOF. Aren't those cheetahs though?
sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,701 Reaction score 71 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yes, clearly, I totally mistyped... Jags don't look a thing like that.
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #5 wow.. not what i was expecting hahah. beautiful animals
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #6 I love it! Great composition, and very beautiful animals. I love their poses. But, a little more contrast wouldn't hurt. =)
I love it! Great composition, and very beautiful animals. I love their poses. But, a little more contrast wouldn't hurt. =)
lostcase_gib TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 341 Reaction score 0 Location Gibraltar, Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #7 beautiful creatures! love the pose you got the front one at!