Two Minutes of Hanalei

What's puff? Been there twice and never heard of it.

Thanks Heitz!

Puff the Magic Dragon is the group of mountains in your image. To the far right of your image (not shown in your image) is the head (it starts at Tunnels Beach) and the mountains behind, or to the left of the head (shown in your image) are the bumps on the dragon's back (the tops of which are usually hidden by the clouds) and those continue on to the tail which would be far left of your image.

Puff the Magic Dragon is the group of mountains in your image. To the far right of your image (not shown in your image) is the head (it starts at Tunnels Beach) and the mountains behind, or to the left of the head (shown in your image) are the bumps on the dragon's back (the tops of which are usually hidden by the clouds) and those continue on to the tail which would be far left of your image.

Cool! I did not know that.

I figured. My birthday was Monday, so you can go ahead and send me the digital file so I can have a metal print made. Happy birthday to me. Thanks rotanimod.

I can send you the digital file for....

1 million dollars

Soooooo.....shall I send you my email address? That metal print would sure look lovely in my sunroom. It would have such sentimental value and represent our strong bond rotanimod. :) What good is a photo if it can't be shared....for free....? Did I mention it was just my birthday?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back