Two More From Macy's

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Helping hands in the kitchen of Stella, a nice restaurant on the 6th floor of Macy's.

FE684713-658E-4F44-910C-2B7276E9ED2F.jpeg

2. One of their window displays. Apparently Santa's been cloned.

DA814A40-36B6-4625-A453-74AEAE095870_1_201_a.jpeg

Love the wall-o-hands. I think they were almost literally begging to be photographed! I would have shaped at least the bottom row of hands to hold stacks of dinner plates. Whats with those oddly shaped plates, anyway? Very intriguing shots as always.

Love the wall-o-hands. I think they were almost literally begging to be photographed! I would have shaped at least the bottom row of hands to hold stacks of dinner plates. Whats with those oddly shaped plates, anyway? Very intriguing shots as always.
Thanks so much! And having the bottom row of hands hold some plates is brilliant.

awesome .. so unique

Is that sign language?

Nice set, very interesting.

I think the warped plates are an expression of their minds ... warped. :biggrin-new:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back