What's new

Two New Ones

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_8112.jpg


_MG_8109.jpg
 
the stairs are interesting but the left side is out of focus.

i like the colors in the first picture
 
I like stair one more. Look like some haunted place.. lolz :p
 
Your colors in the first one is nice. Gives me a good feeling.

You chose an interesting angle for two. I like how its not two dark and you managed not to blow out your light source. Great job :)
 
Thanks. =)
I wanted a weird angle. Just to be a little more . . . fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom