Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All right ladies and gents, a couple of chimps to rival my archenemy's Gorillas, followed by a couple of elephant shots for Barb, the mandatory Kitties and then a couple of birds for everyone, should make everyone happy :mrgreen:

As I clearly didn't venture out to shoot anything, and given that it's highly unlikely that I'll have time to go out before October (I am sure I'll find an excuse though :p ); I decided to look into my rejected pile of images and salvage a few pictures to post for this weekend.. Please don't be too harsh, I think they turned out pretty well considering all these are rejected and taken with my old point and shoot camera :lol:. Except the first two, I don't know why I rejected them!

#1. What? Just one today?

14759417469_17215f005f_b.jpg

#2. Let's just head home for the day!

14759402879_bd9bfa7e64_b.jpg

#3. The Ele-bond!!

14759380339_730f48f546_c.jpg

#4. Catching the orange..

14759375729_ff18614535_b.jpg

#5. Fhhphrrr!!

14759564477_6c5bb4c2a0_b.jpg

#6. Fhhphrrr you too!!

14943035231_dc2ed3600c_b.jpg

#7. Look at me, I have a crown..

14945778422_36d3d4d33c_o.jpg

#8. Crested Serpent Eagle

14943041831_3862485bae_o.jpg

Last edited:
#3 and this last one for me Raj, and if you had been 5 feet to your right #1 could have been spectacular :thumbup:

And they said I'd never amount to anything... lol

Sometimes "they" are wrong, sometimes "they" are right or maybe sometimes "they" just don't like the zoo :Joker:

#3 and this last one for me Raj, and if you had been 5 feet to your right #1 could have been spectacular :thumbup:
:) Thanks Bill..
Woohoo! Yes! I'm finally someone's archnemesis! And they said I'd never amount to anything... lol Great set Raj
:lmao: Thanks robbins..
And they said I'd never amount to anything... lol
Sometimes "they" are wrong, sometimes "they" are right or maybe sometimes "they" just don't like the zoo :Joker:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

One and six for me. Love the expression of the cat and the concentration of the gorilla.

[h=2]Two of each kind.. I think everyone would be happy[/h]
what's in here for me? :grumpy:

I thought you loved kittys too :lol:
yeah, yeah... as if you were thinking of me...

What would you like, just name it and I shall oblige! :mrgreen:
And now we're talking ;)

The most important thing is that you're happy... If you're happy I'm happy too :)

yeah, yeah... as if you were thinking of me...
Of course I was thinking of you, have I ever thought of anyone else? :p :lol:
And now we're talking ;) The most important thing is that you're happy... If you're happy I'm happy too :)
Now who's sweet talking, sugar coating and stuff!! :mrgreen:. Next time I'm out I'd take an extra special one for you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back