Two of my wife's favorite things....

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So tonight I brought out my new backdrop and stands, still waiting on my slave flash (backordered) so i used a couple of shop lights so some strange lighting transitions going on. Anyway please C&C. I was kind of trying to go for a "infinity" background, but it wasn't working out the greatest for me. Please feel free to leave any tips to improve. Thanks!

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

not sure about the first shot, but really digging the side profile. very elegant, and the dog is great! :D

It took me a couple seconds to figure out what was in #1. If that was the intention, then you managed that. I'm not sure if I like where you put the focus on that. I would say it might have been better to close down your aperture a bit and get the entire shoe in focus. It's really hard for me to look at that photo.

I like #2, looks really good.

And I'm a sucker for dogs. I usually don't like pet shots (except my own dog, of course! :)) but I love the tilted head on this little guy. As with the first one, I might have closed down the aperture a bit to get more of the dog in focus, but it's much less distracting in this shot than the first.

Looking forward to seeing pictures taken with 2 strobes.

I might turn the first shoe just a bit to one side to make it a bit more pronounced. I really like the shot of the dog!

Most reactions

Back