What's new

Two Panoramas from this Morning

Ysarex98 93

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,718
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The remnants of Francine arrived during the night and it was too wet this morning to work in the garden so I grabbed my camera and went for a drive. Thought I'd grab some panoramas. First is a view from atop the levee and second is the road into old Valmeyer from the east. Fuji X-T4 w/16-55mm

pano-1.webp


pano-2.webp
 
Cool pics. When I go to the country I love to look as far as I can and then further if the weather allows me. But I feel I need to be an intelligence officer with a magnifying glass to make out the details here. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom