Ysarex98 93 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,718 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2024 #1 The remnants of Francine arrived during the night and it was too wet this morning to work in the garden so I grabbed my camera and went for a drive. Here's two views of the river bottoms from the levee. Fuji X-T4 w/16-55mm
The remnants of Francine arrived during the night and it was too wet this morning to work in the garden so I grabbed my camera and went for a drive. Here's two views of the river bottoms from the levee. Fuji X-T4 w/16-55mm
W Woolsocks No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 503 Reaction score 197 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2024 Banned #2 Two separate posts in the same area ? I like the second one. What green and lush bushes these are wow.
Two separate posts in the same area ? I like the second one. What green and lush bushes these are wow.