Two pictures

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Just what it says on the label :wink:

Houseandgarden.jpg

The first one is way too dark, its just all black in the middle.

The second one has the same problem but not as bad, i like the second one.

Oh Hertz, you ever wondered what the "edit" button is for? If you accidentally post one and the same photo twice, you go back into the communication box, edit out one of the two links and put up the one you had originally wanted to post - ts-ts-ts-ts!

Never mind.
I like both your photos.
On my screen, both bottom parts are very dark, next to all black. But that may be the screen (only 8 more days....! ;) You know what that means???;))

Thanks LaFoto. Fixed it.
On my monitor (laptop flatscreen) and on the photos there is lots of detail in the shadows. Guess this is the main drawback of sharing pictures on the web.
On the first one there are two little puddles of light just hitting some flowers in the foreground.
On the second it was the shadows.
If I remember correctly the lighting range on both was around 9 stops.

yeah, that shadow of the 2nd one is distracting, if it wasn't on the building that would be a much better photo... oh well, maybe next time!

Nytmair said:
yeah, that shadow of the 2nd one is distracting, if it wasn't on the building that would be a much better photo... oh well, maybe next time!

That's what made me take the picture in the first place, you pleb! :LOL:

Everything in those shots was just where I wanted it. On the second one I waited an hour and a half for that shadow to get there. Just goes to show that we all have different tastes (and at least one of use goes to excessively ridiculous lengths). But the more I look at it now..... :wink:

Most reactions

Back