er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you!
1)
peace_by_er111a-d4nodo5.jpg

2)
portrait_by_er111a-d4nodj3.jpg

1. some banding issues with that vignette.

NaveenGiggle.gif

c'mon man, fake spotlights? And I actually like the shot, his facial expression is priceless. Remember less = more.

The second one..you cut him off half of his legs and his other hand. And I can't really tell, but is it all in focused?

You know what? I like them. Keep at it. :thumbup:

The one of the woman is well exposed, but seems slightly OOF. If you adjust the exposure on the man, I think it would be a nice shot. :)

The B&W of the gentleman is a great capture, sans the spotlights. I would crop it a bit closer since you missed his right hand.

The lady seems to be out of her element (location and pose) but looks like someone you should work with more. Awesome cheek bones.

Thanks for sharing.

I actually really like the one of the woman in original form the only thing I'm not really sure about is that the horizon is really crooked.. that might just be me though, I'm a beginner too but I really don't like when the line in the background is slanted it distracts me a little. I agree about the element thing.. Heels in grass is a bit strange but she is very photogenic

The one of the man haha it's so cute! his happiness is genuine I just don't like everything else around him and the grain.

...what is lomo effect?

1. some banding issues with that vignette.

NaveenGiggle.gif

c'mon man, fake spotlights? And I actually like the shot, his facial expression is priceless. Remember less = more.

Sayid was HOT.....just sayin!! I miss lost!!

Most reactions

Back