What's new

Two recent car photos taken at sunset

OregonT3i

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
104
Reaction score
11
Location
Boardman, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I am always looking to try new subject matter and situations in my photography, and here are a couple of pics I took the other day on a deserted road near my house during a nice sunset. I used an orange filter to make the sunset and warmth exaggerated.

8028887803_9b309aaefc_b.jpg




8033620337_43d731c5eb_b.jpg
 
not a big fan of the orange filter. second shot composed nicely.
 
I think these images would look better without the orange filter. Otherwise the second shot has a nice composition and angle.

The first shot on the other hand has a quite distracting bush coming out of the windsheild and it seems like the car is a little underexposed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom