Two Recent Weddings

littlesandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandraleephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, so the summer started and wedding season is in full gear, here's a few shots from two recent weddings both of which I was a second shooter CC welcomed.

2611778024_89b501df6e.jpg

2611778016_153be8b7cb.jpg

2611778002_e6c765c911.jpg

2596087963_efed4ded90.jpg

2587860476_a5bd72f0cb.jpg

2587860402_da42634d79.jpg

My pet hate of all time is tilt shots :grumpy:. Other than that, a nice set. I like the car one with the bridesmaids hanging out of the top :D

Nice work. C&C per req:
1. I agree with Bandit; not a big fan of angled images.
2. Great composition.
3. Cute image, but aabout 1/2 stop over in the highlights.
4. See #1
5. A little too much going on in this image; the bride and groom are a little lost. Also looks like the bride's dress is blown or nearly so.
6. Nice but needs a levels/curves tweak to open up the dark carpet and bring detail to some of the faces.
Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.
~John

People and their pet hates! J/k, I guess I am a fan of it. BY NO MEANS am I saying that all or most of your photos should be tilted. However, it can offer originality, and maybe even offer the photo a bit of a story. Keeping the image in the center can be very boring. Using the one third rule, or even a tilt can make it more interesting. With that said, they do look a bit too much tilted.........but nice exposures.

I'm indifferent to 'tilt shots', but when the bride's as heavy as she is in #1, I'm not sure a tilt shot is appropriate.

I'm indifferent to 'tilt shots', but when the bride's as heavy as she is in #1, I'm not sure a tilt shot is appropriate.

Why would that matter? :confused:

Personally I think the ocassional tilt shot can add interest but don't get carried away with it. My wedding photographer shot almost EVERY freaking photo with a tilt (including the walking down the aisle shots) and I was extremely unhappy with the results.

No tilt shots! I hate those.
I like the little girl and the tree and the limo shot especially. The tilted ones would be nice if they weren't so .... tilted :D

Most reactions

Back