dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out and got some pictures at the local SCCA. C&C welcome

index.php

index.php

Nice shots. They both appear to be slightly out of focus. I like that you captured the cone mid air in #1. If you had a side viewpoint and a slower shudder speed with camera panning this would have added some character to the scene. Overall from the position you had of the vehicles you did well. I like the dof too.

Possibly in this instance a faster shutter speed might have helped the vehicles appear sharper.

Focus is off. I like #2. The motion of the wheels helps this shot.

Was this at the Navy Training Center on Bristol Rd?

Thanks for the comments guys. And yea you guys are right the focus is off (especially in the first one, I seem to have the flying cone in focus and not the car). The second doesn't seem as bad.

I started out at 1/500 for the shutter but bumped it down to 1/400 to get a bit more wheel spin.

And yep this is the old base area off Bristal Rd.

I'll look through the rest of them and see if I have any that came out better

The formula car driver is racking up the penalty points, and is loosing serious time having that much oversteer. :lol:

The formula car driver is racking up the penalty points, and is loosing serious time having that much oversteer. :lol:

I actually got pictures of him hitting a cone into the air, catching the cone, and then tossing the cone. However the one is blurry so kinda ruins the series.

I went through the other ones and I think I hit the focus better on these ones. Let me know what you guys think

index.php

index.php

index.php

Most reactions

Back