What's new

TWO SDHC 16 gig class ten cards MUST GO CHEAP!!!!

iamthepip

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
West Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
won them both but dont work for me because i have one 32 gig extreme sandisk card soooooo im selling these two both of which are BNIB

$35 each your choice

you pay shipping...its cheap i can send them in an card lol

PM ME

IMG_0387.jpg
 
If they were less expensive, I'd be all over one. I bought my class 6 Adata 6 months ago for $32 with free shipping from Newegg. Let me know if you're willing to lower the price. Thank you.
 
If they were less expensive, I'd be all over one. I bought my class 6 Adata 6 months ago for $32 with free shipping from Newegg. Let me know if you're willing to lower the price. Thank you.

pmed you for the adata card
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom