two shots...

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still from my Scotland trip...any C&C would be welcome :)

http://www.spako.lu

37018.jpg

36961.jpg

Color is amazing in both. I'm guessing the seagull was put into the second one. I think it could work better without it though.

They are both very sharp.

~Michael~

thank you for the reply.. I think you're right aout the seagull.. it seems a bit to prominent to me now that I had some time to look at it,...I guess I'll try a version without it :)

Both shots are great! I love your shooting/editing style.

I agree about the seagull though. Perhaps not get rid of it, but at least make it a little less prominent.

Where abouts in Scotland were these taken?

the colors in the first image are mesmerizing. overall its a very monochromatic image, but since the detail is so clear, it seems as though the light is playing with the rocks in the foreground. the reflected sun in the water serves as a very nice transport for the eye from the rocks to the island and cloud formations.

the second image looks like a screen shot from a video game, especially in the sky and with the colors of the rocks. I like the seagull, it gives it some sense of life, unless, of course, you dont want that.

you made me speechless with this shots amazing..

thank you .. I took both shots close to Gailoch on the sandy beach of a camping groun there! great place to stay!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back