MelodySoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4012350331_003581fe0c.jpg

4013115992_5bd7d6e188.jpg

c&c appreciated

melodysoul....in first the face is at wrong angle, not so much down or we will have to turn our monitor or ourselves to see her face....

second is awesome and lighting is good.

aw dang i was hoping to see a TRASHED dress! I MEAN TRASHED!

i agree about the angle in the first.

Hmm...well I personally like the angle of everything in the first picture. The only thing I would like is a little more light on her face....looks kind of dark compared to the rest of her and the dress.

Second picture is nice. Only thing on that one is that I find the stairs on the left a little distracting. I'm guessing that it was a tight scene though and that there was stuff on the other side preventing you from composing it differently....or it could be cropped if it wasn't already fairly tight for a full body shot.

Thanks for the comments. I actually wanted her head tilted back like that but I see how it does seem off, maybe if she was looking up instead of at the camera and we saw only her profile it would have worked better. Also yeah it needs more light on the face. As for the thing in the second photo (I think it's a door), it's been driving me crazy too. It's the wall of a demolished barn and there was junk everywhere around it.

I think one of my biggest problems is rushing, the models (friends) did this as a favor to me and it was so cold out that I didn't want to keep them too long. I think sometimes I need to worry a little less about the comfort of others and focus more on getting the shot, but it's hard when you are working with people you know and care about.

well . . . if the model isn't happy and she isn't a pro, then chances are it'll show in the photos. so unless your going for that cold and miserable look and are using amateur models, then its probably good to keep them happy!

I think you missed the mark completely here. Tell us what you were going for.

For me I see two different shots of women in their wedding dress. Not sure why one is in a garden. Not sure why the other is in an abandoned building with her eyes closed. Not seeing the trash the dress part because the dress appears to be in tact.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back