What's new

Two trees. Two loves. Two questions.

AlbertoDeRoma

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Leica M8, 28mm 'cron, f/2.0

TeAmoTree%2B1.jpg


TeAmoTree%2B2.jpg


Alberto
 
I like these! The background seems too dark in #2 though.

Word. I love the pictures and the idea.. I think #2 needed a bit more sky like #1 had in it... and in #1 I'd crop out the tree to the left IMH(noobish)O :)
 
Liked them both, but prefer #1 like others said.

Love the black and white and the contrast, it really adds to the tone of the shot. Good work.
 
The first one really appeals to me personally.
 
I swear there is an eye on that first tree.
 
good shots, the 28 cron is always nice !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom