Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Evening everyone!
Well I've been running round like a mad hatter these past couple of weeks, so sorry for not commenting more in the gallery! Anyway, part of the reason I'm so busy is I'm taking some photography classes at uni.. yay!
So here are just a couple that I took on digital last night and this morning - most of the classes deal with film unfortunately and I'm too lazy to scan. meh.

So this first one, is down at the lagoon here in Cairns, on the sand. And there's all these pretty purple lights shining out onto the sand. I got my sister to walk oh so slowly through the frame for the 30 second exposure. And well I ended up with this.
IMG_3119-Wallpaper.jpg

I also got a couple with no ghostly feet, coz I just love the play of light on the sand.

So this morning, I pulled over the side of one of the most busy streets here and took this photo that I pass every single day.
IMG_3128Wframe.jpg

It was one of those days where it's really cloudy and rainy, but when you least expect it, the sun comes out just long enough for you to take a photo. Then bam... it's raining again. I love the tropics. :lol:
So yeah. I'm playing round with a new frame as well.

Any comments are welcome, critiques too if you feel like it.
Thanks!! :hug::

EDIT: Whoa! ok... the white frame doesn't work well on a white background - i'll try fix that and post it again.
EDIT #2: Well I officially hate Photoshop (shhh I didn't say that) for some reason it won't work all the way around the picture, and decided to only put the black line around 2 sides. Ah well. Ya get what you pay for right. ;-)

Those are some sexy feet......

What Vicky didn't tell you is that the sand/feet photo was taken at 11.00pm after she said we'd be home by 10.30. We didn't get home till 11.30, I overslept and missed half of my lecture the next day. GRRRRR I love you Vicky!

The sand was also really cold, and I had a killer splinter in my foot.

Thanks guys. Glad I could give you an idea Ian. I'm struggling at the moment for ideas and I have a photo essay due on tuesday that I haven't started yet! Eeek! I just can't be creative under pressure. Grrrr!

hehehe yes Kathi, great lookin feet. Thanks for coming down too, I couldn't have done it without ya there!

Actually, I'm finding the "sexy ghost feet" quite freaky - took me a while to figure out what I was seeing there - going like "there is something in the sand --- like a doll or what is it?" Must go get an appointment at the ophthalmologist, I think....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back