Tyler State Park

anthonydamario

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was really nice today so I decided to go to a local park. CC greatly appreciated!

4415714498_0901bb9a37_b.jpg

4415713936_8f0f3b46c0_b.jpg

The second in BW with a bit of brightness added to it. It might be too dark for your monitors, it looks fine on mine, I recently calibrated it.

4418340940_ceb5e3a331_b.jpg

I like it much better, too bad the leaves weren't of good color in the original, you could've done some selective coloring with them.

I'm not a huge fan of selective coloring to be honest. Thanks everyone for their input.

If your monitor shows those images as anything other than extremely under exposed, you may as well be shooting in your sleep.. I don't feel like going into the intricate details of monitor calibration and trying to make adjustments to images on something less than a high definition cinema monitor, so I'll say I like the second image, I LOVE Tyler State Park, and with a filter or two, a cinema monitor and some skills in raw image editing in photoshop, it could be a nice effort.. Some images scream out to be black and white but in my opinion that isn't one of them.

the Iconic Image

Most reactions

New Topics

Back