Tyson, look: North German countryside (1)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Upon request (and for fun, too), two "viewcard-style" collages of just one particular area in my nearer surroundings. I stumbledupon these two collages which I made quite a long while ago when I looked for some all different photos and I thought these might be fitting for a start, are they, Tyson?

amwilsederberg1.jpg

amwilsederberg2.jpg

More to come.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see more, I hope some day before I die I can come visit the mother land. Thank you posting. If you see any fire trucks, well, you know.

I hope some day before I die I can come visit the mother land...

Make it May 2008!!!

And fire trucks?
OK, I'll keep my eyes open for them, sir! :salute:

What a beautiful spot, Corinna! I especially like the first collage, with the 'balance' of the branch jutting into the scene in the diagonally placed pictures. ~~~This may be a silly question, but do those purple flowers depicted in the pictures last all summer, or are they only around for a short period?

They are there in August.
The whole region is mostly dark-green-brown all throughout the rest of the year.
And most unfortunately, large areas of former heathland have meanwhile become agricultural land and the heather is all gone. Some got preserved when people realised that they were about to destroy ALL of the heath...

I love how on the second set, the diagonals compliment each other. Don't know if that was intentional, but the blues in the top left and bottom right jump right out of the picture!

Well, Tyson, I have searched my files for some more and will start making new threads on North German Countryside for you - NOW :biggrin: !!!

hey, thanks for sharing .. beautiful area which I know a bit myself ... well, I also spent lots of time at the KTS 2 in Munster and Bergen, reminds me of those old days :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back