u wanna iguana

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay guys, I am a supernoob, in fact this is my first wildlife photo. I was at my parent when this guy crawled out from under the dock @ their neighbors house... C&C is welcome, I know it isn't that crisp but I was aways a way and I only had a 200mm lens. I'm not sure what I could've done to make it better. Thanks in advance and please speak Noob for me

bestiguana.jpg

Woah... You guys have wild iguanas?!

Nice shot, I love his green scales! However, the eye seems somewhat OOF, and the crop is a little centered...

Yeah, wild iguanas are everywhere here in South Florida. I cropped the end off, is this better?

bestiguana2.jpg

I think I actually like this shot better...

bestiguana4.jpg

i like em. people must get blasted alot around here for even the slighest imperfection, cause i see alot of great photographs...

so what if it's not razor sharp...it's not dull! and that is def. one colorful lizard! :) kudos!

Yeah it was handheld, but I had a few that didn't come out too. I had to move up on him real slow. The good thing about iguanas is that they don't really spook unless you rush up on them, so I slowly moved forward. He was freakin big though...LOL, and not afraid of me

Yup, I prefer the last one too!

I can't imagine living somewhere where iguanas, gators and snakes are just local wildlife o_O Makes for some nice photos though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back