u10 Soccer in Oregon, MUD!!

kenwood72

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
recently bought a 70-200 f2.8 Nikon lens and really loving it! Let me know what you think but do understand I was confined to one spot under my umbrella due to the heavy rain. I am seeing all these shots of sun and soccer and thought it time to represent our current situation with another few weeks and a tournament left in the season;) critique is welcomed!!
$WOO_6285.jpg

$WOO_6198.jpg
$WOO_6359.jpg
$WOO_6354.jpg
$WOO_6241-001.jpg
$WOO_6207.jpg

Last edited:
I guess Oregon is just like here in Vancouver, we have to deal with the ****ty weather (rain), all winter! I can't wait to go outside on a nice sunny day to take sports pictures...

I just moved to Portland and was ready for the rain. I wasn't aware that it was like sitting in a waterfall. :lol:

The pics are a little underexposed and I would crop in tighter on some of them. Not too shabby otherwise.

A lil dark? What were your settings?

i knew they were a little underexposed when I was taking them but I didnt want to up the iso past 400 or so, i didnt realize they were as dark as they are. i dont have any software to process them at this point. I need to make sure I keep they lighter next time. f2.8 to 3.2, 800, and as iso of 400 or so.

Most reactions

Back