What's new

U2 Tribute Band - Elevation

AirVenture

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
My first time trying to shoot at a concert! I was really surprised how well most of my photos came out. The D50 really showed it's ability to take great, usuable pictures even at 1600ISO. I was also rather far away for all of my shots. Most of my shots where taken around 300mm.

Plus the band rocked! I really had to keep telling myself I wasn't at a U2 concert. They sounded great and "Bono" really looked the part!

191318631_64b31f1cf0.jpg


Had to post a picture of the bass player for Chris!
191318587_f2e0475a08.jpg


191318464_d2a1734f0c.jpg


191317982_689b7d4b30.jpg


you can see more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70068841@N00/sets/72157594201611504/

Thanks for looking! Enjoy,
-Brett :-)
 
These came out nice, and congrats to getting them so clear at that length!
I love the blue one here. Really much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom