UFO!

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
401473439_7686c84963_o.jpg

Flickr

This is a shot I got the other night. Thats me in the picture.

Thanks,
Chris

Very interesting, did you edit it in yourself or did someone shine a light on the sky?

It was actually 4 spotlights a good distance away. Given the direction I still have no idea where they could be coming from.

well, post it on some UFO forum and I am sure people will believe it to be something from outer space :) :)

You should sell it. Make big bucks!!!

How about The Sun? :lmao:

This is a wonderful image, not only because its beautiful in itslef, but because it illustrates that the traditional technical things that people like to comment about have nothing to do with the beauty and impact.

The focus and contrast are irrelevant. The image shows a unknown light in a mysetrious sky above a dim forboding landscape. Wonderful shot, IMO.

The focus and contrast are irrelevant. The image shows a unknown light in a mysetrious sky above a dim forboding landscape. Wonderful shot, IMO.

The first really serious reply in this thread ... besides the more entertaining things we discussed above I have to agree with you here :)

The first really serious reply in this thread ... besides the more entertaining things we discussed above I have to agree with you here :)

That's me.
Always the killjoy.
Stop that drinking! Put out that cigarette. Let go of my wife.

That's me.
Always the killjoy.
Stop that drinking! Put out that cigarette. Let go of my wife.

I do not smoke anyway, but I won't comment on the rest :p

But this was more meant as a compliment, that someone finally also talked about the image itself, and not about other funny implications. I have to admit I sometimes get carried away by oher things ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back