M Michiyo-Fir TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 190 Reaction score 5 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2011 #1 Saw an ugly bird today and happened to have my camera. Ugly Birds are Ugly by blahbloo, on Flickr
Jeatley TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2010 Messages 417 Reaction score 9 Location New Iberia, La Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 #2 The bird is not ugly but the dump truck is! LOL
bzman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 #3 lol! i agree...
M Michiyo-Fir TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 190 Reaction score 5 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 That's actually not a dump truck, it's a campus plant operations truck. This was shot on the UBC campus lol.
That's actually not a dump truck, it's a campus plant operations truck. This was shot on the UBC campus lol.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 #5 Watch what you say about sea gulls - ever seen Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 #6 I am doubtful about your beauty concepts But of course this is a beautiful photograph Regards
M Michiyo-Fir TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 190 Reaction score 5 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I just thought this particular seagull was very strange looking and out of proportion. Here's another shot showing how strange he is. I know I missed the focus a bit on this one. It has a very very short neck compared to other seagulls I've seen. What's wrong with this bird? by blahbloo, on Flickr
I just thought this particular seagull was very strange looking and out of proportion. Here's another shot showing how strange he is. I know I missed the focus a bit on this one. It has a very very short neck compared to other seagulls I've seen. What's wrong with this bird? by blahbloo, on Flickr
M MattHallowell TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location East Lansing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2011 #8 its a good photo of the bird but its not very interesting.
molested_cow TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Feb 3, 2011 #9 That's not ugly at all. We got these guys in the parking lot every morning, and they don't move for cars at all!!! Spatter: Friday Fact - Muscovy Ducks Every spring, you see ducklings all over the place, pretty cute though.
That's not ugly at all. We got these guys in the parking lot every morning, and they don't move for cars at all!!! Spatter: Friday Fact - Muscovy Ducks Every spring, you see ducklings all over the place, pretty cute though.