Uh OHHHH, a Clucth!

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went shooting this morning and found a clutch of gators and mama standing guard. (Yes, I keep my distance) No lack of gator pic opportunities now!

387-the-gator-clutch-cvt-f (3).jpg

Good ol' mom.
419-the-gator-clutch-cvt-f (2).jpg

Gatorness maximus! Too cool, they are so cute!

I remember there being a reptile shop in the neighboring county when I was a little guy. I'll never forget this little boy standing on a stool poking his finger into the tank holding young gators and them snapping at him. Now you have a spot to visit often!

Uh, Ohhhhhh indeed.

Gatorness maximus! Too cool, they are so cute!
I remember there being a reptile shop in the neighboring county when I was a little guy. I'll never forget this little boy standing on a stool poking his finger into the tank holding young gators and them snapping at him. Now you have a spot to visit often!

Thanks guys. I went there this morning and only saw the mothers head in the water. The babies were in hiding but I'll catch them out in the open again soon. I put those pictures up on a local web site and a lot of people asked me where they were. Some people just want to see them, some want pictures and one guy told me they should all be killed, that they're dangerous. well, I told them all that I'm not telling anyone. The mother seemed a little nervous with just me there so she doesn't need a crowd of people coming around.

Uh, Ohhhhhh indeed.

I'm sending you a baby gator so you can love and pet him. :biggrin-93:

Oh, I've nothing against Gators as creatures. As a keen fisherman, often wading to lochs and burns (lakes and streams/rivers), the thought of having them lurking nearby is off putting ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back