UK People

bace said:
:blushing: Did you actually talk to my Mum too? When I got through it wasn't straight to my Mum it was to someone she works with and she sounded a bit worried. She had turned on her cell and everything.

Great talking to you too. I you sounded very proffesional and business. Mind you I just assume everyone with a posher accent is business.:lol:

Not sure, I spoke to "Tina", but now you mention it, she sounded too young to be your mum. Seemed like too much of a coincidence for there to be two Tinas!!

I'm not posh, we just speak properly over here. :greenpbl:

Rob

Rob said:
Not sure, I spoke to "Tina", but now you mention it, she sounded too young to be your mum. Seemed like too much of a coincidence for there to be two Tinas!!

Rob

So I just talked to her over my lunch break. She said she called two other Paul's before she got one of my text messages (after turning her cell on) from me. Then it obviously clicked. I explained the whole situation and we definatly had a bit of laugh.

And yes, the English do speak propa!

Many more thanks Rob!

The whole point of getting a hold of her was because I'm trying to plan a trip in August. After not seeing the her for 13 years it's about bloody time I organized this and get the ball rolling a.s.a.p.

Rob said:

Rob
The southern accent isn't poshand you don't speak properly...it's morally wrong

:lol:

What's that? the letter L doesn't exist in Londonish? You keep your car in a what a Garaj? That ounds like some kind of curry. Get of your what? Your grarse? Errm ok....

;)

If anyone here knows anyone in sales, especially the UK guys you should really check this out as a practical joke for co-workers.

This trick has been working here for new hires for years. It almost worked on me when I started, but they made me call the number at 4pm EST and I knew for sure something was fishy when they told me to call someone from the UK. Any way, here they just trick the new guys by telling them something like "you should really call this guy for you program, he goes to everything..."

8700 716 315

Call it and you'll see how funny that can be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back