Ultimate Bike Ride #3

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few of my friends got together last month and came up with this midnight bike ride that college students (or actually pretty much anyone who wants to) can join in. At first we had like 15-20 people. Then for the second we had about 30, and for this last one word spread like wildfire and we had over 80 people show up. It was pretty awesome.

I tried my best, but most of these are taken from my bike with my 60D at f/1.4 and ISOs ranging between 4000-6400 (ew). The autofocus was so schizophrenic the entire time lol

They also asked me to make a video as well so this is what I came up with. I chose the music because the music video to this song is EXACTLY the same premise as what we were doing, so I thought it fit well.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Looks like a good time! How far did you guys go?

Looks like fun, but dont get in trouble with the cops for riding without lights!

Ah, yeah. Most of us did have lights but some people weren't too happy about us holding up traffic. Luckily though this city dies after about 10 so there weren't too many people driving around campus.

I think we went about 5-8 miles. We didn't go too far since many of the people weren't cyclists to begin with. It was still a lot of fun. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back