Ultrawide night shots

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Went out with cpelsy2k1 last night and just about froze my arse off. Let me know what you think!

dsc0006oj2.jpg

dsc0010za2.jpg

dsc0031qs3.jpg

dsc0039jt2.jpg

Not sure why, but I like #2 a lot. All the shots make me want to buy a wide angle right now.

I love the first two shots, what did you do to bring out the stars so much in the first shot. Also two other questions, what do you shoot with and what was meant to be the focal point of Number 3?

Wow your photos are amazing! My favorite out of them is 4, great job!

Did you change your WB settings between 1 and 2? I think i like 4 the best, you redeemed Spencerport after i showed all those pictures of graffiti in the plaza!

Did you change your WB settings between 1 and 2? I think i like 4 the best, you redeemed Spencerport after i showed all those pictures of graffiti in the plaza!

I shot them in raw and f'ed with the white balance after, i'm sick of trying to get the right white balance at night, haha ya you gotta show the good side of spencerport as well

I am going to have to start messing around with raw as well, WB can be such a pain!

The second shot really pops. Definitely my favorite of the series. Nice set overall.

I love your second shot. The clean, crisp sky and snow contrasting the filth and graffiti on the building and dumpseter makes this wonderful, imo. For a night shot you got a good amount of clarity and color!

i'd say you got some nice exposures...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back