What's new

Umbrella (looking for some critiques before I redo it)

Jimee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
6
Location
Columbus
ones.jpg
ones.jpg


I wasn't thinking I'd end up with somethign like this originally, but I think I see some potential in it, so I'll redo it not on grass when I get the chance. But until then, any comments people have about it would be greatly appreciated (other than the fact that it doesn't look like I focused it very well).
 
I can only see a black and white photo of a very, very beautiful umbrella, one which I find nicely lit, albeit a bit dark with a bit of loss in deatail in the outer parts of the umbrella on the right (could be corrected, I would think), and I must say I like that one very much.

If there is another (which might be indicated by the red x that I see) then I'm afraid I cannot pass any comment on that one...
 
Only one picture. Thanks for the comments :) Hopefully I'll be ablet to retake it soon, and fix what you mentioned (and get rid of the grass at the bottom). :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom