Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 #1 'Scuse the dubious French (poor attempt at artistic pretentiousness) Another from the garden in Thorney
'Scuse the dubious French (poor attempt at artistic pretentiousness) Another from the garden in Thorney
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 #2 I dont know why, but this totally appeals to me. Love it!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 #3 Nice 'texture' to the shot, and I love all the subtle shades in the bricks. Nice n crisp, too. Good eye for an interesting shot.
Nice 'texture' to the shot, and I love all the subtle shades in the bricks. Nice n crisp, too. Good eye for an interesting shot.
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Sep 18, 2008 Banned #4 très bien
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 #5 Ah, oui oui, c'est belle! LOL. I love texturally interesting shots. It would be awesome if those were shades of deep red, but I guess that's out of your hands
Ah, oui oui, c'est belle! LOL. I love texturally interesting shots. It would be awesome if those were shades of deep red, but I guess that's out of your hands
AmericanJesus TPF Noob! Joined Jan 13, 2008 Messages 297 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, WA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #6 =) Hope you dont mind. I made a little edit. Just bumped the contrast! Witch in turn saturated some things and braught out more colors on the brick! An amazingly sharp image! And nice composition.
=) Hope you dont mind. I made a little edit. Just bumped the contrast! Witch in turn saturated some things and braught out more colors on the brick! An amazingly sharp image! And nice composition.