What's new

"Unafraid to Fly"

Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
gangsta's paradise
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Footportraitgrass.jpg




foot portrait, could anyone help me get a better bottom of the photo (I mean the grass, it just looks weird, maybe I should darken it up a bit more?)

here's the original bottom:

rollerboarding2afta822063.jpg


By the way, all of my editing is done in paint, so anyone with photoshop could help me I'd really appreciate it. I'll give credit too.
 
I think is too bright and in focus. You should blur it a little bit to create a distance effect, and then darken it.

OR {and this is what I rather do}

If you are using PS for post processing, use the cloning tool, then just clone all the grassy areas that are adjacent to the dryer ones.
 
I don't have photoshop^^

great idea though, thanks. im about to ask my friend who's real good with it to help me.
 
Maybe a bush or taller grass there to break the line of the wall would help. As it is now, it's kind of cartoony.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom